It appears that Brad Conway is the latest attorney in the case of Casey Anthony to step down, this according to a statement released early this morning.
WESH 2 News has learned that the attorney for Caylee’s grandparents George and Cindy Anthony, Brad Conway, will no longer be serving as the couple’s attorney. He turned in a resignation letter Monday morning.
According to sources, Conway’s move comes as a result of a new filing by Anthony’s defense in their ongoing dispute with Texas Equusearch.
From My Fox Orlando:
Early Monday Conway told FOX 35’s Holly Bristow this has nothing to do with the Anthony’s or anything they’ve done. Instead he said it has everything to do with Casey’s attorney José Baez.
Conway said that a motion filed by the defense last week made regarding documents on 4,000 Texas Equusearch volunteers, Baez claimed that Conway was given unrestricted access to look at those documents but only if he got the Anthony’s to sign a waiver of conflict of interest.